Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ride for Refuge

After some discussion in class there was some interest for me to register a class team for the City-wide Ride for Refuge. So I registered 'Miss Anholt's Class' team and I invite you to join the team or sponsor one of the riders. Parents, friends, siblings, and students are all welcome to join! All riders will need to register for the team at the link below. All riders under the age of 15 are required to have the waiver signed by a parent/guardian before they ride. Pledges can be made online, on the rider's or team's profile, or by cash to cheque to the rider. Currently, our team's pledges will go towards the Bridge on 20th. I will take responsibility for supervising any of my homeroom students who want to participate in the event, but will not be responsible for any younger siblings or friends who want to ride. In this case, I invite parents/guardians to join the ride and help with supervision. The link to join or sponsor the Ride for Refuge team:The Ride for Refuge - Love, Sweat & Gears

No comments:

Post a Comment