Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Statment of Faith model template

In class we talked about following the assignment instructions (use your rubric) and putting together a professional looking assignment. This is a template of how your statement could (or for the most part should) look.
Email me if you have questions: anholta@spsd.sk.ca
Miss Anholt
October 18, 2010
Grade 7/8 Teacher

Statement of Faith

Bible
• God breathed; used for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness
• Written by human authors but inspired by God
You should have more points here
2 Timothy 3:16 (New International Version)
16All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.
You need at least 4 verses

The Bible has been a very important part of my life. When I was young my parents read the Bible to me. As I grew older I never liked reading so I didn’t read the Bible very much until one year I went to camp and found a new passion for God’s word. Now the Bible is a book that I desire to read everyday. I know that it shapes my thinking, my living, and my values. I am thankful for the truth that the Bible reveals. It shapes my belief and gives me evidence for why I believe what I believe...
You need a through paragraph. At least 5 well-written sentences.


Salvation
• Is an act of faith when a person believes in God

No comments:

Post a Comment